Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Amazing, Thoughtful, Sweet...

Forgot to post!!
  ...Amazing, Thoughtful, Sweet...
Last week...I think it was last week...For a bit of inspiration, I went out to the 'Mojo Monday' site for the latest template to play with.  I hope you enjoy it. 

I'm trying to use a bit of my Stampin' Up! DSP before I buy anymore for my stash...my hubby is afraid the house will be overrun, and I just hate to use it...because, well, then I won't have it, will I?  So...as hard as it is to part with it (I suppose that's technically why I bought it...), here's my card:
And, don't forget to decorate the inside.  I had so much fun punching butterflies, that 2 or 3 loose ones made it inside the card...
I love my Stampin' Up! toys...wait till you see the other cards, also using up my saved-up DSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment