Tuesday, June 26, 2012

In a Timely Manner- Mojo 247

Yay!  I did it this week...pulled the Mojo Monday sketch and posted it before the end of the week.  No longer will I be number 167, or 205, or 250 (you get the idea) in the list, but maybe closer to the middle?

Sadly, mine is neither Round nor Square, but slightly rectangular, as I have no envelopes to match the square.  I streched my talent a bit and decided to use the Patio Party (126916) DSP and Make a Cake (126742) stamp set.  I say streched because the paper is sooooo busy! 

Very little stamping, lots of pretty paper and hanging lanterns.  Hey, it's a party!
I really hope you enjoy it:

Don't forget the inside!
More lanterns and patterned paper (why stop now?), and one of my very favorite retired Stampin' Up! sets, from way back in 2005, Mixed Greetings.


2 comments: