Monday, July 26, 2010

Anniversaries

This week is Anniversary week in my family.  My parents are today, my brother and sister-in-law tomorrow, and my in-laws the next day.  My husband and I broke the tradition and waited until October!  There is still one brother-in-law left, currently unmarried, so we'll have to see where he falls when he makes the leap.  I thought I'd post a card or two in commemoration...or just in case the card doesn't make it on time to the recipient, they can look here and see what's on it's way :)  As is the case with my parents card...I thought they'd be out of town for a few days (who leaves Vegas?), so I procrastinated and finished the card last night, sent it off this morning. 
Let me know what you think of it.  I think it turned out nice and 'anniversary' like.  I'm a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, so I had a lot of toys to play with to make it.  The new Catalogue came out recently, so I was able to use some of my favorite new Designer Series Paper (DSP) 'Greenhouse Gala' and my favorite new set 'Friends Never Fade' - they remind me of Art Nouveau styles...love them!  I'll post some more cards soon using the sets...


No comments:

Post a Comment