Thursday, August 5, 2010

Greenhouse Gala Cards

Hi everyone!

It's been a few days and I wanted to share with you one of my favorite new Stampin' Up! sets and papers (DSP). Greenhouse Gala (117167, $9.95) DSP and Friends Never Fade (120618, $13.95, clear set).  The  stamp set and paper is so cute and very 'retro' looking to me, with the bold colors.  I think I mentioned them in my last post to you.  I liked them so much I painted my bathroom a pretty melon color that reminded me of a mix of the oranges and yellows in the set...not my normal color scheme!  I'm still not sure how to decorate the walls now that I did that...very bright, happy color...

The following samples are all made with Stampin' Up! supplies.  If you need any paper or supplies ordered, just send me a note and I can get you started.  Hope you enjoy the samples.

I'll make some more over the next few days so that you can see the range the DSP has to it.  It's so happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment