Monday, June 11, 2012

Variation on a Theme

Using the basic outline from a previous Mojo Monday (see a few posts down), I made a quick card this afternoon to share and show off some more of my new sets.

The image and words are from the new Animal Talk (126392) set.  So many cute animals!  I'll have to use the others and post a few cards with them so you can see - this is a great set for anyone who wants a quick card all from one set (words and images) and loves animals.

Isn't it sweet!  The blue is Pacific Point, the DSP is a scrap from International Bazaar (126920) and a strip from Patio Party (126916), the card, the circle, and the word strip are in Whisper White, and the large scallop circle is an old scrap of Pacific Point paper I found lying around...I love being able to use scraps.
Don't forget the inside...I used the coordinating set for the International Bazaar DSP, World Treasures (126767) and the stylized flower to add a bit of color inside.


I don't know if you can see it in the picture or not, but I also used the Stampin' Up! Liquid Glass to raise the branch, leaves, and the little eye on the birdie to give a bit of dimension to the image, and a bit of double sided thick tape to pop up the 'bird talk' wording. 

No comments:

Post a Comment