Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Quick Card

I just haven't felt very creative lately...I'm eagerly awaiting my most recent order from Stampin' Up!, filled with lots of goodies from the current catalogue and a few from the upcoming Holiday catalogue (I love being a demonstrator!), and just can't seem to find the umph! needed to get a card right.  I have lots of pieces and half-finished cards lying around, it looks like a gremlin got into my stamp room and played...only one little card out of the whole mess!
However, it's an important card...it's my friends birthday tomorrow, and I'm mailing it today (thank goodness she doesn't live far).  I really hope she likes it!

I used the Patio Party DSP, Make a Cake stamp set, and my Nestibilities Labels set for the cut outs.  The paper?  I'm still waiting for my current In Color paper to match the Patio Party colors exactly, but I think the pink I picked out is pretty close to the new Raspberry Ripple color (which is coming later today...).  I don't know if you can see the sparkle from the glitter, but its there!  And the pretty label area, I used the thick double sided tape to 'pop' it up.

Any thoughts?

1 comment: