Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sneak Peak and Feathers

I was feeling much more inspired today to create cards.
Yes...my box arrived yesterday and I've been pawing through my new toys!
 

The card was made with Fine Feathers (126517) and One in a Million (126382), the new In Colors Midnight Muse and Gumball Green (inks and papers), a fancy little Blender Pen, some 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in Midnight Muse and Gumball Green (126847 & 126848 respectively), the Square Lattice Textured Impressions folder (119976) and, for those looking closely, a sneak peak item....the soon-to-be-out-in-the-Holiday-catalogue Ribbon Slides Designer Round (127834).  
It was the perfect finishing touch for this card.  And I love how the feathers really go with the 'above & beyond' sentiment...

No comments:

Post a Comment