Monday, July 2, 2012

Stampin' Up! In Color Ribbon Shares!

Lots of demonstrators have these, so I thought I'd throw it out there on my blog. 
I've had a couple requests and filled a few spots for a ribbon share from the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue.  Now I can only do this with US people, sorry, but policy forbids shipping current items across country lines for demonstrators.
3/8" Ruffled RibbonIn Color 2011-2013, 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon Share, $12
2 yards each of the following colors:  Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, and Wisteria Wonder.


3/8" Stitched Satin RibbonIn Color 2012-2014, 3/8" Stiched Satin Ribbon Share, $12
2 yards each of the following colors:  Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit.



If you're anything like me, you love ribbon.  You may not always use it, you may hoarde it so you don't run out, you may piece it out in small precious bits on cards so you always have a little, or you may only need a small piece to go with your current color obsession.  Me, I tend to hoarde and grudginly add it small bit by bit to cards.  So, in the interest of saving your pocket book, because the ribbons themselves can cost almost $50 for each color grouping if you buy all the colors, here is my offer:

Shares run $12 each and include basic shipping, and 2 yards of each color listed, wrapped around a piece of cardboard to keep nice and neat.  If you want both shares, the price will be $22, you save $2!  If you want Priority Mail, you'll need to let me know and we'll bump the price up by and extra $5.00 ( Priority mail: 1 share-$15.00, both shares-$25).

Send me an email to untamedink@sbcglobal.net if you are interested, and I can invoice you via paypal.

As soon as I have 5 interested parties, who have paid, I will order the ribbon, cut/wrap it, and ship it out asap.  If more than 5 people respond, I'll be happy to start a new share.

No comments:

Post a Comment